Monday, March 16, 2009

It's Time To Amp It Up!

Over the last few months of being in business I've been trying to figure out my niche. I've tried being a "one stop shop" for home accessories. I've tried everything from vintage to custom work, pillows to lampshades.

Recently I've been trying to narrow my focus. I no longer carry vintage items and have decided to narrow my supply to only the handmade items I'm in love with! This translates to mostly items with a "graphic" quality. I went through my shop today and decided to hold a huge clearance sale with all the items I'm proud of but am not totally in love with, or don't fit what I consider to be my style. Click the graphic below to head directly to my spring clearance sale. Mention my blog and receive another %10 off! Clearance sale is only a week long (ends March 23rd)!


No comments: