Friday, December 5, 2008

Handmade Product Review: Coffee Sleeve

.
.
.
Anyone who has known me for any amount of time knows that I really enjoy coffee...especially my lattes. Try as I may to remember my own mug (go green!) I have not been very successful, especially since my coffee shop stops are mostly spontaneous.

The last time or two I've gone for coffee I've noticed when I get back into the car that there are many a wasted coffee sleeve lying around...in fact I found a whole morgue of these things under my seat. This set in motion my own brilliant solution to cut down on waste and adopt another accessibly green habit. Why not make my own reusable coffee sleeve?! Now I did a little research and found some brighter minds out there who had already thought of this genius solution, however I did not let this deter me from my own creative spin.

Check it out!




I've used this for about a week now and I LOVE it! I love it so much that I've made several and am pondering carrying them on my etsy site (though I still haven't decided). What's more is that this little item has made its home in my purse so I never have to worry about forgetting it.