Friday, January 23, 2009

Taking the Plunge

Happy Friday Everyone!

I realize I haven't been writing as much lately and there have been several good reasons for this. One big reason is that I've been investing a lot of time and effort in product development. Not only have I been improving my current line of home decor items, I have also been developing concepts and designs for a new etsy site that will focus on green personal accessories. Without any further ado I give you GreenPockets.etsy.com!

So far I have only listed reusable (and fashionable...and GREEN) coffee sleeves. The site will not be this way forever as I am working on a complete line of accessories (bags, jewelry, etc.) that will be green in a variety of ways. Keep checking back to my Green Pockets site in the weeks to come for new products and new ways to be fashionably green.

Also, check back next week for details on how to enter my first giveaway EVER!!!!

Have a happy weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Annie. So glad that did decide to take the plunge with the green items. Even if you don't do much recycling, there are small ways that add up to big differences. Coffee sleeves are just one small way of doing so. Keep it up.
Oh, and I would love to see you interview for your artist profile is Bev Akers.
Michelle

sewhappyfabricshop said...

Annie, congrats on the new shop! I dabbled in eco friendly baby items in my first etsy shop before deciding that cutting fabric was bette suited for me!