Thursday, February 18, 2010

Bathroom Before & After

A couple of weekends ago I renovated this ugly ugly bathroom. The renovation was quite the feat as there were plumbers and flooring guys to coordinate. Not to mention all the grunt work of stripping wall paper, resurfacing walls, and painting and ALL in one weekend (well mostly...there were some details handled afterwards).

Bathroom before:






After much hard work, scraping wall paper, resurfacing the walls, painting, coordinating flooring guys and plumbers, we have our dramatic results!



My Grandma Pat painted this. Isn't it beautiful?!


And a fantastic new light fixture!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks great! How in the world did you get it done in one weekend? I'm inspired...

Unknown said...

Looks terrific! You have good taste too- I have that same light fixture! LOL!

Janet Metzger, Artist said...

Wow..what a change..looks wonderful!

kateisfun said...

I'm amazed!! Please come over and do ours next!