Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Confines of My Creativity

I've been thinking a lot about cooking lately. Not in the, "Hey I should really learn to be a better cook" kind of way but more in a, "Gee my creativity does not include the culinary realm" kind of way. I love words, visual art and design of all kinds but when it comes to cooking this is pretty much all I'm capable of:

A chicken and green bean casserole with green beans, 1 can cream of chicken soup and crushed crackers on top.


More on this topic later I'm sure.

1 comment:

Michelle C said...

Annie, at least you will not starve! But I do love to cook and definitely view it as a creative outlet. Baking and candy making are my strengths but I do have a few other areas that I do well in. I love to teach others how to cook and have taught a few teens how to do so besides my own kids. (Josh might have surpassed me!)
Any time you want a little instruction, I am happy to oblige.