Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Annie here. Just wanted to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving and say that Val is visiting me here in Idaho for the holiday and I have put her to work helping me prepare for our upcoming vendor show this Friday throug Sunday. Kate is the star of the blogging this week with her Monday post as this will be the only other post for the remainder of the week. This was not the original plan but unfortunately preparation for the show is all consuming and I have sucked Val into the vortex of my stress.

If you are in the Twin Falls area please stop by our booth at the Holiday Food & Gift Festival. This years festival will be held at Immanual Lutheran School Friday and Saturday 10:00-7:00 and Sunday 12:00-6:00.

Happy Thanksgiving and see you next week!

1 comment:

Michelle C said...

So fun to read of your friends adventures to Idaho. Too bad that you didn't get to take her to the lights in the south hills.