Monday, July 13, 2009

The Next Couple of Weeks

Some of you may have noticed my shop is now temporarily closed for business. Thanks to some recent strategic planning, I have decided to allow myself the space to step back and reassess where things are headed. While I have plenty of logistics on my plate for the next couple of weeks, my real hope is that this time will be more about defining my vision for D&L and developing strategic ways to implement it.

To say that this last year has been the experimental phase of my business would be a gross understatement. I have tried selling anything and everything that came across my creative doorstep. Earlier this year I realized that I needed a more cohesive approach to my etsy shops and so I purged all vintage items along with other pieces that neglected to reflect my newer more graphic approach. This was a definite turning point for the business, however this move was based more on observation than on a cohesive overall vision for Dot & Line.

I am excited to say that we are headed in a more refined direction. The experimental stage has left us with many well made responsible products that fit within the vision, products we are excited to develop more!!

Please check back over the next couple of weeks for updates regarding the practical ways Dot & Line is upgrading and expanding.