Friday, July 10, 2009

Really???

Thankfully I JUST got an order of buttons in. I've been waiting on pins and needles for their arrival. They are lovely and the vendor willingly shipped them immediately per my request. You could even say my experience was flawless...with the exception of one minor faux pas.

Upon opening my package I found a religious tract. That's right folks, not a thank you note or copy of the invoice but an honest to goodness, meet you at the park, religious tract. Really???

Now I wonder if this person had a brick and mortar store if they would be so bold as to sell their customers something and then attempt to convert them. Hmmm...

My guess is the vendor was hoping the tract would be a gesture that shows she cares. Unfortunately the caring part was lost in translation.

No comments: