Thursday, December 10, 2009

More Holiday fun with Dreidels

The holidays have always been full of simple joys in my family. On any given Christmas morning you could find us all playing with harmonicas, yo-yo's and cazoos! One particularly memorable gift was a Dreidel given to me, my sister and our cousins as children. Not only did this open our eyes to other traditions, it also provided endless hours of fun among the group of us as we gambled the chocolate coins we received in our stockings.

I hope you enjoy these fun handmade dreidels as much as I do!


This wood dreidel from dreidelmaker is lovely!



How about this hand painted dreidel by The Secret of Style:


And these clay dreidels by Victory Blue Designs:



These glass dreidels by Bat Chen Designs are so beautiful!!

No comments: