Friday, October 2, 2009

Introducing Kate & Val

You may recall the mention of guest bloggers in yesterday's post. I cannot tell you how excited I am to utilize the fabulous writing of my good friends Kate and Valerie.

I got to know Kate when I first moved to Boston. Not only was she friendly and fun loving but she also took me under her wing and introduced me to friends that I expect to have for a lifetime. I am also fortunate enough to call her my cousin now as I was blessed to marry into her fun loving family. Needless to say I have spent a lot of time mulling over her blog, KateIsFun.blogspot.com. I always find myself laughing at her adventures and relating to her points of view. I am excited that she has agreed to write for D&L on a weekly basis and am confident that you will be as entertained and enlightened by her as I am. Thanks Kate!
(Kate now resides in Sweden and I urge you to read all about her fun adventures by clicking the link to her blog above.) Link
Val is our 2nd weekly writer. Val has grown to become my best friend. We met in college and our friendship is proof that opposites DO attract. Val was the one pulling me out to parties in college and I as the one pulling her to the drafting table for a long "all nighter" the night before our design projects were due. Now a days Val sends me daily e-mails full of fun creative things and gratitude. While she currently lives in St. Louis, MO, she will be transplanted to NYC in the spring! I am excited to share her humor and perspective with you as she embarks on new and creative endeavors. Thanks Val!

Stop by Monday for Kate's introductory post and stay tuned next week as we implement our new blog schedule.

No comments: