Thursday, October 29, 2009

My Favorite Things: Bloom

I am back from my beautiful trip to Iowa and St. Louis and will definitely be sharing more details on that later. In the mean time I wanted to share pictures of Bloom, one of my favorite little shops on HWY1 between Iowa City and Kalona, IA. Walking through this little shop (and it's next door neighbor, Sister's Garden) got the creative juices flowing and it's easy to see why.

Festoon lighting, old branches and crystal! I am inspired to create something like this for my home or studio just so I can stare in awe.



I love the bold reuse of the old china and the lack of fear used to plaster them to the wall:



And the lovely bath products so artfully displayed in their beautiful bottles and what a fantastic piece of furniture!



Link

No comments: